Friday, June 29, 2007

June 29th iDay

Well here we all are June 29th 2007 iDay. Today as many of you know was the release of the most anticipated iPhone. With such features as Touch Screen, Wifi, and a full fledge Web Browser. All for a final price tag well over 500 or 600 after accessories and taxes not including your monthly plan, you'll end up spending around $720. In my opinion thats just a bit to pricey but It's expected to see price drops in the near future. However that didn't stop the thousands of people who lined up hours and even days in front of apple and AT&T stores waiting for their very own iPhone. Is it worth it yet? After all this is just the first gen product, 8gb isn't enough for any person's life theese days. I think I will wait until prices drop, more storage is added, flaws are fixed, and the hype fades until I consider purchasing one for myself.

---Logan

No comments: